Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Irony of Unveiling our Shame


Ironically, uncovering your shame and being vulnerable is the gateway to healing, courage, compassion, and helping others.. Some of you might wonder why I talk so much about God, and motivational stuff...but you just don't know my story! I can't count on my two hands how many times I've wanted to, thought about, or even tried to take my own life in the last decade, even as recently as this past year. Or some of the horrible things I've done and disgusting things that have been done to me because I didn't love myself. What keeps me fighting toward a future is that God reminds me every time that I have a special purpose here. We all have a story, and God and the universe have a purpose for you too. A beautiful, glorious one.

No comments:

Post a Comment